Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Final Year of Preschool


This sweet little fella is off to school today for the first day of the last year of preschool.  How did this happen.  We are knocking on the door of ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!  I swear I just watched this little guy learn how to crawl.  I feel like life is moving at warp speed right now and if I could get these little people to just slow down my own life might too.  Oh how I love him.  He still melts my heart when he hugs me or asks me to sing him a song or tells me that he loves something I did for him.  He does his fair share of making me a little crazy but I'd take that any day for all the love that overflows from my heart in just one moment like this where I look at him so proud of who he is and so awed by a God who could form and grow such a sweet little person.


No comments:

Post a Comment